Re: How can I solve "OpenLdap additional info:objectClass value#0 invalid per syntax" Error?

Any idea?
I used "
http://docs.adaptivecomputing.com/viewpoint/hpc/Content/topics/1-setup/installSetup/settingUpOpenLDAPOnCentos6.htm"; and I don't know why I get error.

On Tuesday, August 25, 2015 11:33 AM, Jason Long <hack3rcon@yahoo.com> wrote:
Is my Scheme correct?

On Monday, August 24, 2015 7:16 PM, Dieter Klünter <dieter@dkluenter.de> wrote:
Am Mon, 24 Aug 2015 07:11:16 +0000 (UTC)
schrieb Jason Long <hack3rcon@yahoo.com>:

> I used  sed -e 's/^[ \t]*//' but not matter.

there must be something wrong, invisible to me.
open your ldif file with vim and edit :set list
you may toggle list by :set nolist

-Dieter

--
Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung