Re: How can I solve "OpenLdap additional info:objectClass value#0 invalid per syntax" Error?

Dieter Klünter wrote:
Am Mon, 24 Aug 2015 07:11:16 +0000 (UTC)
schrieb Jason Long <hack3rcon@yahoo.com>:

I used  sed -e 's/^[ \t]*//' but not matter.

there must be something wrong, invisible to me.
open your ldif file with vim and edit :set list
you may toggle list by :set nolist

Or he simply hasn't loaded the schema definition for the objectclass in question.

-Dieter

On Saturday, August 22, 2015 10:33 PM, Dieter Klünter
<dieter@dkluenter.de> wrote: Am Sat, 22 Aug 2015 07:26:20 +0000 (UTC)