2.4.42 RPMs for openSUSE

HI!

I've updated my OpenLDAP builds for openSUSE and SLES12 to release 2.4.42.

Build status and files:

<https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:stroeder:branches:network:ldap/openldap2>

Important note:
If you're using the openldap packages shipped with openSUSE make sure to read
the .changes files to see whether something could break your current setup.

As usual I've tested the packages openSUSE Tumbleweed x86_64 and Factory_ARM
on rasperry pi.

The download repos are here:

<http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/stroeder:/branches:/network:/ldap/>

Make yourself familiar with zypper commands.

Example: Add the repo in openSUSE 13.2 (command in one line):

zypper addrepo --refresh
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/stroeder:/branches:/network:/ldap/openSUSE_13.2/home:stroeder:branches:network:ldap.repo

Please test. Your feedback is appreciated. Especially have a look at whether
the RPMs behave well regarding config files, package descriptions etc.

Compared to stock SUSE packages there are two additional packages:

1. openldap2-contrib with a selection of overlays from, you
might have guessed, the contrib/ source directory:
allop, allowed, autogroup, cloak, denyop, lastbind, noopsrch, nops, pw-sha2,
pw-pbkdf2, smbk5pwd

2. openldap2-back-sock
(see http://www.openldap.org/software/man.cgi?query=slapd-sock)

Ciao, Michael.