Problems with openLDAP + GSSAPI + JAVA

Hi @all

I have a (maybe) a problem with my openldap server authenticating over a
JAVA tool (Apache Directory Studio LDAP Browser V2.0.0.v20130628,
jXplorer) via GSSAPI.

When I do a ldapsearch from command line via GSSAPI it works fine...

~ % klist
Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_1086_lR4Nxxxxrs
Default principal: admin@SPSC.TUGRAZ.AT

Valid starting    Expires           Service principal
30/06/2015 10:54  02/07/2015 10:54  krbtgt/SPSC.TUGRAZ.AT@SPSC.TUGRAZ.AT
	renew until 10/07/2015 10:54
30/06/2015 10:54  02/07/2015 10:54  ldap/ldap1.spsc.tugraz.at@SPSC.TUGRAZ.AT
	renew until 10/07/2015 10:54

~ % ldapsearch -H ldaps://ldap1.spsc.tugraz.at -b "dc=SPSC,dc=TUGRAZ,dc=AT"

This works well....

but if I try the same from one of the two tools mentioned above it
simply not bind or connects....

Does anybody had the same problems, or knows a solution?

Thanks for help
regards Andreas

       / ___________/    Andreas Laesser
      / //_// /____/     Signal Proc.& Speech Communication Lab.
   __/ /___/ / __        Graz University of Technology
 /___//____//___/        Inffeldgasse 16c/EG | A-8010 Graz | Austria

http://www.spsc.tugraz.at Tel: +43 (0)316 873 -4443 Fax: DW 104439