Re: slapo-sock

Howard Chu wrote:
Michael Ströder wrote:
Lalot Dominique wrote:
Hum, my version is 2.4.40, so that's the last version. Is there a mistake
somewhere?

Looking at [1] ITS#8048 was fixed for release 2.4.41 (tagged in git) but not
officially packaged in a tar.gz yet.

CONTINUE is not properly documented:

http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi?findid=8171

In my noop_logger back-sock listener I always return CONTINUE\n\n which works
the first time. But from the second time until forever the data cannot be
fully transmitted and Python raises exception error: [Errno 32] Broken pipe.

Can anybody confirm what exactly should be returned in this case?

[ ] CONTINUE
[x] CONTINUE\n
[ ] CONTINUE\n\n

Btw, here is the example I use to test overlay functionality.

--
  -- Howard Chu