Re: proxy to AD does not work during login client machine

From: Dan White <dwhite@cafedemocracy.org>
On 06/11/15 23:38 +0000, Leo Xiao wrote:
Hi technical,

I hit a problem during configure proxy to AD.
I can run command:
$ldapsearch -x -h localhost -LLL -b dc=mydomain,dc=local -D cn=open,cn=users,dc=mydomain,dc=local -W "(cn=open1)" cn sAMAccountName
which return the SAMACCOUNTNAME:open successfully. --- This may mean the proxy works well.
But if I run command with out -D -D cn=open,cn=users,dc=mydomain,dc=local. The search will failed.

So you are attempting to authenticate anonymously? Or with SASL?