Re: bdb_equality_candidates: (uniqueMember) not indexed

--On Wednesday, June 10, 2015 1:38 PM -0300 Fabián M Sales <fabian.sales@donweb.com> wrote:

Hello list. :)

I have got this error y My logs:

bdb_equality_candidates: (uniqueMember) not indexed

How create this index uniqueMember?
I create a ldif file, as it should be? Steps anyone know?

I suggest reading the manual pages on how to create indicies. However, it should be noted that just because you're getting a warning that something is not indexed does not necesarily mean it should be indexed. In my own OpenLDAP build, I've moved that warning to a different log level so our customers stop asking why things that shouldn't be indexed aren't indexed.

Platform Architect
Zimbra, Inc.