Ldap-Back-SQL custom mysql

Hello all, this is my fisrt time.

I hope you excume for my bad English.

so, now my question

I have a dhcp server who make queries to ldap, and ask for 2 fields:  "sn" and "businessCategory"

so I try to build a simple ldap schema on my poor experience i make a file.ldif like this:

####################
dn: cn=00:03:13:bc:ba:10,ou=Customers,dc=atomsapp,dc=com
sn: 1,6,00:03:13:bc:ba:10
businessCategory: 512kbps
objectClass: inetOrgPerson

What I need to do or at least to get answer if is possible is know if I can make a unique mysql table to storage many data from customer, but 2 fiedls from the table are link to ldap "sn" and "businessCategory"

I hope my explication was enoght about what I need.

Thank you.

--
Saludos!

Atte.