slapo-accesslog and extended operations

HI!

First of all: For me slapo-accesslog is one of OpenLDAP's killer features.

I'm currently wondering about logging of extended operations in particular
Password Modify ext. op.  I see the resulting auditModify entries but I'd also
like to see eventually refused auditExtended entries (e.g. to see the Session
Tracking Control sent by the client).  Reading access.c it seems that this is
currently not supported. Is that right?

With a config directive

logops writes extended(1.3.6.1.4.1.4203.1.11.1)

like described in slapo-accesslog(5) slapd does not even start.

Ciao, Michael.