[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: Quanah Gibson-Mount <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Michael Ströder <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: H350
- From: Charles Hindmarsh <Charles.Hindmarsh@turntown.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 06:45:58 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
- Content-language: en-US
- In-reply-to: <04433275111097EDDDB5AF22@[192.168.1.9]>
- References: <9493d91591594c6aaea39e22d1983409@LeeMailMig02.ttgroup.int> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <556335C6.email@example.com> <04433275111097EDDDB5AF22@[192.168.1.9]>
- Thread-index: AdCUmqMlgFAT398zT9ekYzWdv0VUhQCJcZAAAAwysAAAaImXAAAfYYog
- Thread-topic: H350
Thanks to everyone that helped. Very much appreciated.
If anyone would like them I've attached the schema files into their components the combined make up the H350 standard. Some of the video conferencing phones I'm working with have additional requirements such as the sAMAccountName plus others. It's been an interesting investigation.
From: openldap-technical [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Quanah Gibson-Mount
Sent: 27 May 2015 17:40
To: Michael Ströder; email@example.com
Subject: Re: H350
--On Monday, May 25, 2015 5:46 PM +0200 Michael Ströder <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Dieter Klünter wrote:
>> If you don't have the chance to download h.350 schema you may create
>> it on your own, use rfc 3944 as base
> See attached rfc3944.schema - please test.
> Is it worth to ship this with OpenLDAP source distribution?
File an ITS I guess? Can review it there.
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration
Turner & Townsend plc
Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2014
Construction Consultant of the Year | Building Awards 2014, 2013
Global Consultant of the Year | NCE/ACE Consultants of the Year 2013
Outstanding International Business | British Expertise International Awards 2013
For further information and registration details visit our website http://www.turnerandtownsend.com
This email and any attachments (“the email”) is confidential and may also be privileged, is subject to copyright and may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient. The recipient is responsible for virus checking this email. If you are not the intended recipient please immediately notify us, delete and do not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email or any part of it. Turner & Townsend does not accept any liability for any loss or damage from your receipt or use of this email.
Please consider the environment before printing this email.