Re: How to check the login history of users on openldap

On 25. mai 2015 16:05, Peng Yu wrote:
On Sat, May 16, 2015 at 3:38 AM, Bjørn Ruberg <bjorn@ruberg.no> wrote:
On 16. mai 2015 10:00, Abdelhamid Meddeb wrote:
Hi,

Start here: http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/monitoringslapd.html
And see particularly here:
http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/monitoringslapd.html#Connections

Alternatively you can use log file of slapd with some text processor like
perl or shell script.

Sounds like the access log overlay is more what the OP is looking for.

http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/overlays.html#Access%20Logging
I can not follow the above link.

Why not?

Alternatively, search for "openldap access logging" in your favourite search engine.

I configured my openldap servers and clients following the following procedure.

https://help.ubuntu.com/lts/serverguide/openldap-server.html

Would you please help show me the commands that I need to run for
access logging? Thanks.

It's not a matter of a list of commands. You will need to read the documentation and understand what you are doing.

--
Bjørn