From: openldap-technical [mailto:openldap-technical-bounces@openldap.org] On Behalf Of jeevan kc
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2015 2:34 PM
To: Quanah Gibson-Mount; openldap-technical@openldap.org
Subject: RE: Openldap password problems

Openldap version is 2.4.30. When I check the configuration inside cn=config  I found this

[root@lap00617 cn=config]# cat olcDatabase={-1}frontend.ldif

dn: olcDatabase={-1}frontend

objectClass: olcDatabaseConfig

objectClass: olcFrontendConfig

olcDatabase: {-1}frontend

olcAddContentAcl: FALSE

olcLastMod: TRUE

olcMaxDerefDepth: 0

olcReadOnly: FALSE

olcSchemaDN: cn=Subschema

olcSizeLimit: 1500

olcSyncUseSubentry: FALSE

olcMonitoring: FALSE

olcPasswordHash: {CRYPT}

Should I change this CRYPT to SSHA ? Thanks, Quanah

Jeevan