Re: olcAuthzRegexp not matching

Will have to check.  Right now I only have the sync loglevel turned on.  I assume something like the stats loglevel would show that?

On May 6, 2015 12:03 PM, "Quanah Gibson-Mount" <quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:

--On May 6, 2015 at 11:55:13 AM -0400 Brendan Kearney <bpk678@gmail.com> wrote:

i am trying to get kerberos id <--> ldap object mapping down for dovecot,
and seem to have hit a wall.

i have the kerberos service principal created and a keytab populated.  i
can successfully kinit using the keytab and get a TGT for the
imap/test.bpk2.com@BPK2.COM id.  when i run ldapwhoami i get:

SASL/GSSAPI authentication started
SASL username: imap/test.bpk2.com@BPK2.COM
SASL SSF: 56
SASL data security layer installed.
dn:uid=imap/test.bpk2.com,ou=domainusers,ou=users,dc=bpk2,dc=com

What do the OpenLDAP logs show the binding ID to be?

Platform Architect
Zimbra, Inc
Zimbra ::  the leader in open source messaging and collaboration