[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: idassert-bind seems to ignore binddn
- To: Quanah Gibson-Mount <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: idassert-bind seems to ignore binddn
- From: Ryan Lovett <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 21:31:44 -0700
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <6B0832746CAB284CF9B92918@192.168.1.9>
- References: <CAOJKoALPAeakv73RxE=iqbV6hB_3aAroHtF6wjAv7s4_OMS8ww@mail.gmail.com> <6B0832746CAB284CF9B92918@192.168.1.9>
Thanks for your response. I'm surprised Ubuntu's most recent LTS is shipping such an old version of OpenLDAP!
I just built and installed 2.4.40 packages on Ubuntu 14.04 from Debian Jesse's 2.4.40 source. Unfortunately slapd returns the same results as 2.4.31 and a packet capture shows the same binding behavior.