Re: OpenLDAP keeps on dying sporadically

To be frank, I highly doubt it. Those problems have been there since I first used OpenLDAP five years ago. Neither do I use sync - so none except the collect fixes looks like it would apply in the first place. But I'll give it a quick shot. Can you please provide me a link, cause I wasn't able to find "current RE24" on the official website nor on the FTP mirror.

Thanks