Re: All entries belong to the top object class?

On 04/20/15 22:56, Michael Ströder wrote:
dE wrote:
Does adding of the top object class (or
person) add all attributes to the entry?

Nope. Which text in RFC 4512 leads to your presumption?

Ciao, Michael.

Sorry for the late response. I was out of town.

From the responses, it appears the question has not been understood correctly, I what I meant to ask was --

Does adding of the top object class (implicitly) make it possible to add all attributes in the DIT to the entry? I'm talking about attributes which are out of the 'MAY' in the most subordinate object class the entry belong to.