Re: git problems

Mattes wrote:
Hello list,

while upgrading my local git checkout I just realized that the repository contains serveral
files under contrib/ldapc++ that should never be put under version control:

It is standard OpenLDAP practice to include the configure script in the repo. End users should not be running automake/autoconf.

l$ git pull
Updating 7a7d941..ff7c0e5
error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by merge:
contrib/ldapc++/Makefile.in
contrib/ldapc++/configure
contrib/ldapc++/examples/Makefile.in
contrib/ldapc++/src/Makefile.in

all these files are generated during the build process (by automake/autoconf)

Can someone with commit permission please fix this?

TIA Ralf Mattes

--
  -- Howard Chu