Re: LMDB and HP-UX Itanium

Kristian Amlie wrote:
This took some time, but I've finally been able to make a reproducible
test case. The attached test case fails on HP-UX on Itanium every time,
but passes on Linux. As far as I can tell, it is a minimal test case, I
cannot remove anything and still have it fail, yet I don't see any wrong
API usage in it. The database should be removed before each run.

How is it best to proceed? Should I submit ticket in the bug tracker?

I have compiled and run your test case on

bash-4.2$ uname -a
HP-UX malunga B.11.31 U ia64 0905345786 unlimited-user license

and there is no error. What OS revision are you using? Please provide full system description.

--
  -- Howard Chu