Re: root dn password: which one is the reference?

hello,

thanks for the security advice.
I already have the "authz-regexp for LDAPI access with SASL/EXTERNAL
bind of user root" for local access.

I mainly use command line, but I kept the rootpw for when I'm lazy and
use the gui.
well, I guess one don't easily change for the better :-)
Fortunately, I'm rarely that lazy...

anyway, I'll follow your advice
Thanks again. see ya

--