I have added customized schema in ldap, and it is displaying under schema section (phpldapadmin), but how to make accounts on basis of that schema.

I have added customized schema in ldap, and it is displaying under schema section (phpldapadmin), but how to make accounts on basis of that schema. Creating new entries on basis of customized schema added into phpldapadmin.

Regards
Abhishek Koserwal
Final year, CSE, IET-DAVV

The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The willingness to learn is a choice -- Brian Herbert