Re: slapcat command

Eileen(=^ω^=) wrote:
>     I face a question. When I use "slapcat -l filename.ldif ", the output file will include the createTimestamp、modifyTimestamp、entrycsn and entryUUID etc. These attributes will cause the output file can not put back to the bdb database.
> ‍   could you pls kindly tell me how can use this slapcat without  these attibutes ?

LDIF output of slapcat is usually used for DB restore with slapadd.
It won't work with normal ldapadd because 'createTimestamp' etc. are
operational attributes maintained by the server.

Does that answer your question?
If not, then provide more information about what you did or want to do.

Ciao, Michael.