Re: replace: olcAccess

Hello Michael,

Is there a reason why what I am doing now, does not [completely] work?
I must be missing something.
Currently, my credentials are accepted by ldapsearch(1) so something
in olcAccess gets changed. At the same time, before changing the
domain, I would get two (2) entries one for the nodomain and one for
cn=admin,dc=nodomain and after chaining suffix, I get: 32 No such
object

I have two databases - config and records. For some reason,
ldapmodify(1) updates config [-n 0], but entries [-n 1] still have
dc=nodomain suffix. How do I change this?

Sincerely,

Igor Shmukler