Re: Antw: Re: multi master replication

--On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 8:21 AM -0500 Guruprasad Kulkarni <gkulkarni@gridcosystems.com> wrote:

I think I can have two "rid=000" because I do not see any complaints on
the logs (both masters) and the replication works. I'll have to read more
about this.

rids must be unique inside a given server. SIDs must be unique between masters.

I.e., a given master could have
rid=100
rid=101
rid=102

but that given master can not have
rid=100
rid=100

I.e., RIDs are specific to a single server, and that server does not care what RIDs a different server uses. I.e., two different servers can both have a rid=100 set.

Server Architect
Zimbra, Inc.