LDAP auth is failing when I disconnect and re-connect AD server

Hi All,

I've a setup where I've installed openldap-2.4.25 on debian machine to access windows 2003 AD server.
my radius server use the libraire of openldap-2.4.25.

Along with this i'm using samba to join the AD domain and bring up winbindd.

The senario is this way.

After I've started my radius server, winbindd process autherthication works fine.
Now I disconnect my AD server for a while.Try to authenticate. It fails. This is a valid senario.

But after I re-connect my AD server still the authentication says invalid users.

I would like to know how to debug this issue as i'm not able to get logs also.

Thanks in Advance,
Adarsha