From: openldap-technical [mailto:openldap-technical-bounces@openldap.org] On Behalf Of santosh pai
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2014 12:33 AM
To: openldap-technical@openldap.org
Subject: Send Email to users on account creation

Hello team,

I have setup Openldap and managing the same through Ldap Account manager(https://www.ldap-account-manager.org/lamcms/) .

I 'm able to create the accounts through ldif file and as well as through the ldap account manager .Is it possible to send email to user once the account is created on ldap .I have googled but I'm able to get results which tells on integrating openldap with smtp server .

--

Cheers,

Santhosh Pai

Mob# : +91 9886545674

This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system.