Re[2]: Redhat LDAP Client Issues when disabling SSLv3

I opened a case with Red Hat support. I will see how far that goes. Will continue to compile from source on the server side.

Thanks,

Pete

--
----
Peter Boguszewski

Wednesday, 22 October 2014, 05:08PM -05:00 from Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com>:

--On Wednesday, October 22, 2014 5:54 PM -0500 Peter Boguszewski
< pboguszewski@library.wisc.edu > wrote:

> Thanks for the quick response.  I was also messing with the
> olcTLSProtocolMin settings and seeing similar issues (which are now
> verified by your answer).  It appears as though RHEL 6.x does not support
> TLS1.1 nor TLS1.2 with the yum installed packages.

RHEL's shipped openldap packages use the MozNSS crypo library.  Any issues
with those packages need to be filed with RHEL rather than the OpenLDAP
project, as it is RHEL's responsibility to maintain that support.  Sane
people link to OpenSSL.

Server Architect
Zimbra, Inc.
Zimbra ::  the leader in open source messaging and collaboration