Re: Synchronizing two mirror mode clusters

--On Saturday, October 18, 2014 9:11 PM +0400 Леонид Юрьев <leo@yuriev.ru> wrote:

Sorry, but currently I strongly not recommended multi-master.
We have a big troubles in the same case, but most high load.

I am currently working on the two major issues:
- syncrepl seems unreliable, survives no more than 3-5 min under a
stress test (ITS#7968).
- fix of ITS#7904 does not affect syncrepl, thereby MDB_MAP_FULL may
occur in case of LMDB backed (no ITS now).

But another couple seem be forever:
- replication is significantly slowdown if are more than 3 nodes.
- replication may never be completed until all ldap-write activities
are stopped.

Test cases? ITS reports?

Also, I personally use delta-syncrepl vs straight syncrepl.

Server Architect
Zimbra, Inc.