Re: Q: accesslog and sessions

Howard Chu wrote:
> Uwe Werler wrote:

AFAICS object class 'auditBind' does not have any attributes related to the
client connection URI or client IP address.

If configured with parameter 'session_track_control' web2ldap sends the
Session Tracking Control [1] with each request. This also appears in attribute
'reqControls' of the accesslog and contains the IP address of the client
connected to web2ldap. This is only useful if the LDAP client is kind of a
gateway though.

Ciao, Michael.

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wahl-ldap-session