Re: Issues with Master / Slave and ppolicy

Hello Quanah,

You are right. Here is my slave configuration:

dn: cn=module,cn=config
changetype: add
objectClass: olcModuleList
cn: module
olcModulePath: /usr/lib/ldap
olcModuleLoad: syncprov
olcModuleLoad: back_ldap

dn: olcOverlay=syncprov,olcDatabase={1}hdb,cn=config
changetype: add
objectClass: olcOverlayConfig
objectClass: olcSyncProvConfig
olcOverlay: syncprov

dn: olcDatabase={1}hdb,cn=config
changetype: modify
add: olcSyncRepl
olcSyncRepl: rid=001 provider=ldap://example.com binddn="cn=syncReplUser,dc=example,dc=com" bindmethod=simple credentials=PASSWD searchbase="dc=example,dc=com" type=refreshAndPersist scope=sub retry="5 10 10 +" timeout=1 sizelimit=unlimited schemachecking=on
-
add: olcUpdateRef
olcUpdateRef: ldap://example.com

dn: olcOverlay=chain,olcDatabase={-1}frontend,cn=config
changetype: add
objectClass: olcOverlayConfig
objectClass: olcChainConfig
olcOverlay: chain
olcChainReturnError: TRUE

dn: olcDatabase=ldap,olcOverlay={0}chain,olcDatabase={-1}frontend,cn=config
changetype: add
objectClass: olcLDAPConfig
objectClass: olcChainDatabase
olcDatabase: ldap
olcDbURI: ldap://example.com
olcDbRebindAsUser: TRUE
olcDbIDAssertBind: bindmethod=simple binddn="cn=syncReplUser,dc=example,dc=com" credentials=123456. mode=self flags=prescriptive,proxy-authz-non-critical

dn: cn=module,cn=config
changetype: add
objectClass: olcModuleList
cn: module
olcModulePath: /usr/lib/ldap
olcModuleLoad: ppolicy

dn: olcOverlay=ppolicy,olcDatabase={1}hdb,cn=config
objectClass: olcOverlayConfig
objectClass: olcPPolicyConfig
olcOverlay: ppolicy
olcPPolicyDefault: cn=default,ou=Policies,dc=example,dc=com
olcPPolicyHashCleartext: FALSE
olcPPolicyUseLockout: FALSE
olcPPolicyForwardUpdates: TRUE