RE: MMR with MirrorMode problem..

> <wild guess>
> do you have any statefull firewalls interfering with the tcp teardown
> between the servers.
> </wild guess>

Thanks for the guess - no, there isn't unfortunately, they all sit in the
same subnet fow now as it's a dev setup.

The only difference I've noticed is that my config olcDatabase had the
syncrepl set as:

type=refreshAndPersist

however my hdb olcDatabase was set as:

type=refreshOnly

I've changed the HDB over to refreshAndPersist as that is more suitable (I
believe)... Would it have a knock on effect incase there there is a
communication break? Finally - I guess if there had been a teardown between
the servers, in this case, why does the server I've shut down hang
indefinitely without hitting a timeout for "operations to finish"?

Cheers,