[no subject]

Hello,

In my openldap with mdb I imported a ldif that made add and modify (1000 objects).
95% of the file is processed in 2 minutes without problems.
5% of the rest of file is porcessed in more than 1 hour.
The problem is on the groupOfName with lots of member (more than 1000 members).
Each modify can take between 3 and 10 minutes.
My Openldap is MMR with 2 servers. The problem appears only on one of the two ldap server. On the second one, each modification take 2 seconds.
I've tried a reindex of the member attribute but nothing change.
I've tried a delete and reimport (ldif file from the second server) the ldap and the problem persist.
The configurations are the same on the 2 servers.
What can explain this huge time to modify a group ?

Exemple of a modification in my ldif file :

dn: cn=522495,ou=groupes,ou=XXXXXX,dc=xxxxx,dc=fr
changetype: modify
add: member
member: uid=2142279020,ou=personnes,ou= XXXXXX,dc= xxxxx,dc=fr

dn: cn=522813, ou=groupes,ou=XXXXXX,dc=xxxxx,dc=fr
changetype: modify
add: member
member: uid=1021253020,ou=personnes,ou= XXXXXX,dc= xxxxx,dc=fr

Thanks a lot by advance

Antonin Meunier