Re: Why cannot run slapadd -l backup.ldif which requires deprecated lsapd.conf?

Thanks Quanah, that was exactly I was looking for. The problem is, it
only works if I copied the whole /etc/openldap/slapd.d from the backup
machine to the restore machine.

Would that "slapadd -l backup.ldif" restore the /etc/openldap/slapd.d?
If not, it will be certianly fail if restoring backup.ldf to a new
machine which has different slapd.d.

- j