Q: accesslog, cn=subschema attributes

Hi!

I have two questions on OpenLDAP:
1) Is it true that reqStart and ReqEnd use pseudotime for fractional seconds instead of real time? I'd be surprised that I exactly started the operation one microsecond after the start of a new second.

For example I see:
reqStart[0] 	20140725100218.000001Z
reqEnd[0] 	20140725100218.000002Z

reqStart[0] 	20140725100218.000006Z
reqEnd[0] 	20140725100218.000007Z

I'd be surprised if each of those operations took exactly one microsecond.

2) When I query cn=subschema, the schema descriptions seem to be flagged as "operational attributes". Is this conforming to the standard? The only non-operational attributes seem to be objectClass and cn. If I query operational attributes, I also see (besides structuralObjectClass, createTimestamp, modifyTimestamp, etc.) objectClasses, matchingRules, matchingRuleUse, attributeTypes, ldapSyntaxes, ...

A user querying cn=subschema usually wants to get actual schema attributes. Having all as operational attributes seems strange at least...

Maybe this has changed in a more recent version of OpenLDAP that I use (openldap2-2.4.26-0.26.1 of SLES11 SP3).

(I know I should use the most recent version, you don't need to tell me)

Regards,
Ulrich