Re: Adding and attribute and editing a matchingRuleUse in the subschema

 (417) 862-2674  Ext. 1975

From:	Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com>
To:	espeake@oreillyauto.com, Quanah Gibson-Mount
            <quanah@zimbra.com>
Cc:	openldap-technical@openldap.org
Date:	07/11/2014 11:07 AM
Subject:	Re: Adding and attribute and editing a matchingRuleUse in the
            subschema

espeake@oreillyauto.com wrote:
> This matches what is on my current ldap server that works
> with version 2.4.31.  Did I miss a configure option when I built the
> package?

Did you post your configure options, or are we supposed to just make random

guesses? My guess: yes, you missed something.

> Thanks
>
> Eric Speake
> Web Systems Administrator
> O'Reilly Auto Parts
>   (417) 862-2674  Ext. 1975
>
> This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by
Communications Privacy Act 18 USCS § 2510, solely for the use of the
intended recipient, and may contain legally privileged material. If you are
not the intended recipient, please return or destroy it immediately. Thank
you.

--
   -- Howard Chu

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content,
and is believed to be clean.
  Message id: 58FDE600663.A6363

Here are the configure options.  Would the highlighted entry be the issue?
Not sure why I have it that way.  I have never used that syntax in my
builds.

	        --prefix=/usr \
                        --libexecdir='${prefix}/lib' \
                        --sysconfdir=/etc \