Re: Sets in ACL

On 07/11/2014 12:08 PM, Nerijus Kislauskas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 	Sets in ACLs doesn't work for me. I have this short LDIF:

Hi again,

	the problem was an incorrect order of ACL rules. The rule was placed
after generic acls for whole subtree. My bad. We also tested sets on the
dynamic groups, and they do not work on them. So I have question: is it
possible to have sets in acls on the dynamic groups in the near future?

The goal here is to change only user attributes, then users are
collected to dynamic groups automaticaly (eg. Admins), and sets would
allow to do ACLs based on relationships between groups.

By the way, static groups are working fine.
--
Pagarbiai,
Nerijus Kislauskas