rewrite of date-hour format from AD to openldap format

Hello,

I have a openldap with meta backend connected to 3 ldap (one openldap, one edir and one AD).

I test authentication again the proxy , it's working.

my problem : dev team is working to use this proxy from alfresco, but there is error cause by date format on some attributes

from Active Directory yyyyMMddHHmmss'.0Z'

from OpenLDAP yyyyMMddHHmmss'Z'

alfresco can understand only one type of date format on his configuration. (say dev team)
they says to me : go to openldap format.

so I want to rewrite all the attributes with date at yyyyMMddHHmmss'.0Z' to yyyyMMddHHmmss'Z'

exemple : whenCreate (AD) to createTimestamp (openldap)

I succesfully use rwm to rewrite DN but rwm-rewriteRule seem not to work for attributes that are not distinguishedname type.

before asking I have googlize a lot without succes.

any idea, clue or help ?

Regards

(sorry if bad english, I'm not fluent)

--