mdb maxsize too big - no specific error message?

Hi,

is there no specific error message if the mdb maxsize is too big (for the containing filesystem)?

I used my ansible (great tool!) playbook to create an ldap server in a test VM. This was only 8 GB small. My initial slapadd failed and I did not why. (On my "real hardware" test machine this was all fine.)
"mdb_db_open: cannot be opened, err 112, Restore from Backup!"

If this is what "err 112" means, it should better say "maxsize too big" or something.

It took me some time to figure out, my disk was to small for my config.

Marc