Re: deploying password policy module

I didn't see any replies to this, but for the archives, after doing some
testing, evidentally there's no way to deploy the password policy module
without shutting down everything, updating the configuration, and then
bringing it back online.

Even without any active policies defined, the ppolicy overlay starts
generating and replicating pwdFailureTime entries, and any replication
consumer without the module also loaded breaks and stops replicating.
I'm not sure what use it is to maintain pwdFailureTime entries for
objects with no actual password policy in place, other than I suppose to
retroactively apply a policy that might be added in the future based
on historical authentication failures.