Re: SAML Identity Provider for OpenLDAP

Am 22.04.2014 17:30, schrieb ClÃment OUDOT:

Hi,

I searching for proven "extention" to use my OpenLDAP directory data with an SAML identity provider.

I found LemonLDAP:NG and OpenAM as possible candidates.

Howtos and success stories are welcome!

Hi Marc,

as a member of LemonLDAP::NG team, I confirm LL::NG and OpenLDAP works well together, with some nice features like ppolicy support.

You can also give a try to other free SAML IDP, OpenAM is one, but you also have simpleSAMLphp and Authentic.
And not to forget Shibboleth, which we often connect to OpenLDAP. But basically this is more about SAML IdPs that can be connected to any LDAP server as Authentication backend and attribute authority.

Cheers,

Peter

ClÃment.

--