RE: question about openldap restore with command sldapadd

Quanah,
All,

So openldap can't skip to add the entry if there is already an existing entry?  in other database, the insert operation will check the entry exists or not. if exist, do nothing. if not exist, then insert it.  there are other operation like insertupdate.

do we have any option to skip the existing entry?

Thanks,
Eric.