Planning migration to mdb

Hi,

We have a running openldap installation (2.4.39) - a single master - with cn=config and hdb backend.

So, config has the branches:

I know we must slapcat our data and slapadd it in mdb afterwards.

The question is: what changes should be done in the config DIT (and how) so that the config changes from hdb backend to mdb backend?

Is it enough to slapcat config, then change:

   olcDatabase from {1}hdb to {1}mdb

and:

   objectClass from olcHdbConfig to olcMdbConfig

...?

Anything else?

Can we safely delete all values of the olcDbConfig attribute which originate from converting from "DB_CONFIG"?

What attributes can we safely remove?

Thanks,
Nick