RE: Antw: open(ldap|ssh) interaction

Hey, Mike;

Sorry for the delay in responding.  Yes, I did see your answer.  I didn't get
a chance to try it out yet.  Was hoping for after work this evening.  While
that'd work for my test env, it's not going to be a complete answer for my client as they're using rhel4 and 5 systems too. Fortunately, the rhel4 ones will be going away soon; but, there's still the rhel5.

I appreciate the response and tip.  Apologies again for not responding.

Doug O'Leary
Senior UNIX/Security Admin
CISSP, CISA, RHCSA, CEH
O'Leary Computers Inc