Antw: Re: Use the current date/timestamp in filters

Hi!

I guess the LDAP standard doesn't have a syntax for the current time. So the
solution could be that openLDAP provides a pseudo attribute "somewhere". But
still I don't know how to relate a time attribute "somewhere" with another
entry's attributes. Computing the literal "time now" seems the cleanest
solution IMHO.

Regards,
Ulrich