Accelog overlay do not register unbind idletimeout

Hi all,

I have a doubt. I have a idletimeout and it's working correctly. The session die after this time and new binds are required. The problem es that this automatic unbind isn't appears in the accesslog. No problem with the binds but there isn't any automatic unbind. I think that the configuration of overlay accesslog is correct, because the manual unbind appears correctly.

Someone know if is this the normal behavior?

Thanks for your time.