Re: Proper way to configure custom schemas

--On Monday, February 10, 2014 9:35 AM +0100 CÃme BERNIGAUD <come.bernigaud@opensides.be> wrote:

This is exactly the problem I was having, openldap is returning an error
and still doing the modification, looks a lot like a bug.

See the log attached.

(This on debian wheezy with sldapd 2.4.31-1+nmu2)

Issues reported about ancient completely flawed and broken bugs are going to be ignored. I strongly advise getting a build that is known to be good (I.e., avoid the crap distributed by Debian).

Architect - Server
Zimbra, Inc.