Re: OpenLDAP slapd problems - ldap_result: Can't contact LDAP server (-1) result.c:813 --- Low Sensitivity/Aerospace Internal Use Only

--On Tuesday, February 04, 2014 10:17 PM +0100 Christian Kratzer <ck@cksoft.de> wrote:

You should open an ITS for this.  I will be glad to add my input once I
see the ITS.

There already is an ITS for this, and the fix has already been committed for the OpenLDAP 2.4.40 release, or one can grab the patch and apply it to their 2.4.39 source and rebuild.

Architect - Server
Zimbra, Inc.