Re: Syncrepl and mmr

Borresen, John - 0442 - MITLL wrote:
> I'm not trying to implement partial replication.

Missed the smiley?

Your *first* ACL should give read access to the whole tree to the group of
replicas and then pass on all other access checking to the subsequent ACLs (by
* break).

Something like:

limits
  group="cn=replicas,dc=example,dc=com"
    time=unlimited
    size=unlimited

access to
  dn.subtree="ou=ampua"
    by group="cn=replicas,dc=example,dc=com" read
    by * break

Ciao, Michael.