Re: OpenLDAP slapd problems - ldap_result: Can't contact LDAP server (-1) result.c:813 --- Low Sensitivity/Aerospace Internal Use Only

--On Monday, January 27, 2014 11:28 AM -0500 Warron S French <Warron.S.French@aero.org> wrote:

Low Sensitivity/Aerospace Internal Use Only

LTB-Project.org or OpenLDAP.org developers, please help:

I am still having problems with adding (via .ldif file) the following
LDIF file contents of /tmp/LDAP-CONFIG-TLS.ldif:
dn:                        cn=config
changetype:                modify
add:                        olcTLSCipherSuite
olcTLSCipherSuite:        TLSv1+RSA:\!EXP:\!MD5:\!NULL    (<- not sure if
that argument is valid for that CipherSuite selection either)

I use the following ldapmodify command:
ldapmodify    -x     -D "cn=admin,cn=config" -W  -f
/tmp/LDAP-CONFIG-TLS.ldif

Because I have debugging turned up (to -d 32768), the results now look
like:
modifying entry "cn=config"
52e68423 connection_input:  conn=1000 deferring operation: binding
slapd: result.c:813:  slap_send_ldap_result: Assertion
`!((rs->sr_err)<0)' failed.
ldap_result:  Can't contact LDAP server  (-1)

This means you triggered an assertion, which caused slapd to exit. I suggest you file an ITS (http://www.openldap.org/its)

Architect - Server
Zimbra, Inc.