From:        Vikas Parashar <para.vikas@gmail.com>
To:        Warron S French <Warron.S.French@aero.org>,
Cc:        openldap-technical@openldap.org
Date:        01/24/2014 02:33 PM
Subject:        Re: OpenLDAP slapd problems - ldap_result: Can't contact LDAP server (-1) --- Low Sensitivity/Aerospace Internal Use Only

Hey,

Please check, below is working or not??

ldapsearch -w yourpassword -x -D cn=admin,cn=config -b cn=config

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 11:37 PM, Warron S French <Warron.S.French@aero.org> wrote:
Low Sensitivity/Aerospace Internal Use Only

Hi Vikas, I have altered my command line to do the following now:

ldapmodify  -x -D "cn=admin,cn=config"   -W  -d 256 -h
wsf-LabLDAP.lab.aero.org -p 389 -P 3

I still get the exact same error, no change at all.

Warron French, MBA, SCSA