[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: LMDB as separate library
- To: Jan StanÄk <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: LMDB as separate library
- From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 09:31:22 -0800
- Content-disposition: inline
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.8.4 edge01.zimbra.com 7C04244235
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=zimbra.com; s=C2AA288C-EE47-11E2-9BB0-E820BDD9BDBF; t=1390584684; bh=KloF6NQJvrc/DFvY33k+RASZinI2lpfwGz7DwMXbjuA=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ZV/1MExTh/aDNiLwpbwWx/DkTdG6wG8QMUXr5JKSajkHV6PiSN57m8/2XJmtSZdLt Fpr9Zmdz+C+4XCUxFRQOrziA2ALH1ZayaZsn5/mC7IMloC9KJdXxz+Q+t6Izatfbn8 QUoy5eSLkqJ1Patgy9IEQGAW6bKX4QsTvDxjnQSk=
- In-reply-to: <52E223A2.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <52D6A123.email@example.com> <52E223A2.firstname.lastname@example.org>
--On Friday, January 24, 2014 9:26 AM +0100 Jan StanÄk
I'm trying to package LMDB for Fedora as possible system-wide
replacement for Oracle's BerkeleyDB. The main trouble is that in current
state the LMDB builds an unversioned liblmdb.so, although having a
option to link the binaries dynamically without patching the Makefile
would be also nice.
I want to ask, are there any intentions to release the LMDB as separable
library (with versioned soname, etc.)?
Gitorius is the location for LMDB as a standalone library:
I'd suggest filing an ITS for library versioning.
Architect - Server
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration